Issue No. 7
The purpose of the RASPLOT mailing list is to provide up-to-date RASPLOT information and training.
Upcoming RASPLOT Release - Enhancements
In addition to fixing some bugs in Version 2.1.0, the new RASPLOT version will include the following features:
- HEC-RAS 3.0: RASPLOT will be compatible with the newest version of HEC-RAS, Version 3.0. HEC-RAS 3.0 allows the user to include lateral weirs in the geometric file. RASPLOT will be able to show the location of this lateral weir on the flood profile.
- Junctions: HEC-RAS allows the use of junctions with multiple reaches or streams. RASPLOT will be able to extract this type of data, and plot several different reaches using the junction option.
- Multiple Openings: RASPLOT will be able to extract data properly from a multiple opening structure and plot this type of structure on the flood profile.
- Windows XP, Me, 2000: RASPLOT will be compatible with Windows XP, Windows Me, and Windows 2000, in addition to Windows 95, Windows 98, and Windows NT.
- AutoCAD 2002: RASPLOT will be compatible with AutoCAD 2002, as well as AutoCAD LT, AutoCAD 13, AutoCAD 14, AutoCAD 2000.
Upcoming RASPLOT Release - New Function
FDT: RASPLOT will include a new function that will automate the creation of a FEMA specified Floodway Data Table from the encroached HEC-RAS analysis. In using the input and output data, RASPLOT will create a document that includes the following data for each flooding source, as shown in a Floodway Data Table in a FEMA Flood Insurance Study:
- Lettered cross sections
- Cumulative channel distance
- Floodway width
- Floodway section area
- Floodway mean velocity
- Base flood elevation (regulatory)
- Base flood elevation (with floodway)
- Base flood elevation (without floodway)
- Surcharge increase
Last Modified: Tuesday, 26-Jun-2007 11:57:20 EDT