Download the latest: cHECk-RAS Version 2.0.1
Sign up for the cHECk-RAS News e-mail updates.
What’s New in cHECk-RAS Version 2.0.1?
cHECk-RAS is a program developed by FEMA to verify the validity of an assortment of parameters found in the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) HEC-RAS hydraulic modeling program.
Updates to the cHECk-RAS program have recently been made to:
- Modernize the program code base
- Redesign the program interface to be more intuitive and user-friendly
- Improve and update existing messages generated by the program
- Develop new messages generated by the program
- Enhance ‘Help’ and reporting functions
Additional information and instructions on new program features can be found in the cHECk-RAS User Guide available along with the updated program on the cHECk-RAS Version 2.0.1 library page.
Last Modified: Thursday, May 16, 2013 1:17:22 PM